Easy Approval Credit Cards
Easy to get credit cards
Another of the alternatives to fast loans that we have to obtain money in a short period of time are credit cards. Most of them have the possibility of transferring money to your bank account or withdrawing cash from the ATM . If we already have a card of this type, we should check with the bank to see if they have this option. If not, here we show you some that can be contracted completely online, the requirements that they will ask you, and the maximum money you can make use of.
|Credit card||Available balance||Terms|
According to income Payment deferred from 30 days
| FREE Card with the EVO Smart Account Entity: EVO Smart Credit Card Credit limit: From € 1 to According to income Payment method: From 30 days to Deferred payment Response time: Minutes Time to get the money: Instantly from any ATM Is the first credit free? NO Cost: € 1,000 for 18 months: € 0|
(APR 3%) Characteristics and requirements: No payroll No endorsement Credit Checker not accepted Minimum age: 18 years old Does it allow early cancellation? YES Is there a possibility of an extension? NO Ways to receive money: ATMs
According to income Payment deferred from 30 days
| Card without renewal fees Entity: ING credit card Credit limit: From € 1 to According to income Method of payment: From 30 days to Deferred payment Response time: 5 minutes Time to obtain the money: Instantly from any ATM . first credit is free? NO Cost: € 1,500 for 12 months: € 167.85|
(APR 3%) Characteristics and requirements: With payroll Without endorsement Does not accept Credit Checker Minimum age: 18 years Does it allow early cancellation? YES Is there a possibility of an extension? YES (Expenses: Interest generated) Ways to receive the money: ATMs
Other cards that might interest you ...
According to balance Immediate from Immediate
|No commissions in more than 50,000 ATMs Entity: ING debit card Credit limit: From € 0 to According to balance Payment method : Immediate Response time: 5 minutes Time to obtain the money: Instantly from any ATM Is the first credit free? NO Cost: APR 0% Characteristics and requirements: With payroll Without endorsement Does not accept Credit Checker Minimum age: 18 years Does it allow early cancellation? NO, it is a debit card. Is there a possibility of an extension? NO Ways to receive money: ATMs|
According to balance Immediate from Immediate
|Account without administration or maintenance fees Entity: Bankia debit card Credit limit: From € 0 to According to balance Payment method : Immediate Response time: Minutes Time to get the money: Instantly from any ATM Is the first credit free ? NO Cost: APR 0% Characteristics and requirements: Without payroll Without endorsement Credit Checker does not accept Minimum age: 18 years Does it allow early cancellation? NO, it is a debit card. Is there a possibility of an extension? NO Ways to receive money: ATMs|
According to balance Immediate from Immediate
|Direct debit receipts are not required Entity: BBVA debit card Credit limit: From € 0 to According to balance Payment method : Immediate Response time: Minutes Time to obtain the money: Instantly from any ATM. Is the first credit free? NO Cost: APR 0% Characteristics and requirements: Without payroll Without endorsement Credit Checker does not accept Minimum age: 18 years Does it allow early cancellation? NO, it is a debit card. Is there a possibility of an extension? NO Ways to receive money: ATMs|
|Business Cards||Available balance||characteristics|
€ 20,000 30 days from 30 days
|ATM withdrawal limit € 1,000 in 30-day periods Entity: ONE Qonto card Credit limit : From € 1 to € 20,000 Payment method : 30 days Response time: 15 minutes Time to get the money: 5 or 7 business days Is the first credit free? NO Cost: APR 0% Characteristics and requirements: Without payroll Without endorsement Credit Checker does not accept Minimum age: 18 years Does it allow early cancellation? NO Is there a possibility of an extension? NO Ways to receive money: ATMs|
€ 40,000 30 days from 30 days
|ATM withdrawal limit € 2,000 in periods of 30 days Entity: PLUS Qonto card Credit limit : From € 1 to € 40,000 Payment method : 30 days Response time: 15 minutes Time to get the money: 5 or 7 business days Is the first credit free? NO Cost: APR 0% Characteristics and requirements: Without payroll Without endorsement Credit Checker does not accept Minimum age: 18 years Does it allow early cancellation? NO Is there a possibility of an extension? NO Ways to receive money: ATMs|
€ 60,000 30 days from 30 days
|ATM withdrawal limit € 3,000 in 30-day periods Entity: X Qonto card Credit limit : From € 1 to € 60,000 Payment method : 30 days Response time: 15 minutes Time to get the money: 5 or 7 business days Is the first credit free? NO Cost: APR 0% Characteristics and requirements: Without payroll Without endorsement Credit Checker does not accept Minimum age: 18 years Does it allow early cancellation? NO Is there a possibility of an extension? NO Ways to receive money: ATMs|
|Subscribe Online Help|
Online credit cards with immediate response
Cards are a means of payment that we use to replace cash and also as a method of financing .
The most common cards are debit cards, credit cards and prepaid cards (There are also loyalty cards, gifts or points).
The contracting of debit cards occurs immediately since in most banks and financial institutions this type of card is linked to our current account.
The process of accepting credit cards, being a financial product, involves the risk analysis of the client. That is why the response to your request may suffer some delay unlike debit cards.
On the other hand, the increased use of new technologies allows us to manage our finances online, where we have entities and companies specialized in credit card management .
Every day more card requests are made through the internet, which facilitates a quick response from banks and financial entities.
Apart from the cards offered by credit institutions, we can enjoy the loyalty cards distributed by department stores and commercial chains.
Once we have received our card we have to activate it to be able to use it . In general, the process to activate a card (of whatever type) entails an immediate response.
Types of bank cards
Banks offer different types of cards for customers with different needs. The most demanded are debit cards and credit cards .
In addition to the types of card to which we refer, we also find a type of card known as a business credit card used by corporate entities to differentiate the finances of their employees in the workplace.
In the case of not finding a credit card that meets our expectations, we can compare other types of financial products, such as lines of credit , which although different from cards, will allow us to have an amount of money to always meet our expenses. that we need it.
Credit cards without changing banks
The wide range of credit cards available in the market allows us to request the card that provides us with the most advantages in the financial institution that we want, without having to change banks .
We can request a credit card from a bank other than ours without having to create a link with them (such as direct debit of our payroll or opening a checking account).
It is possible to contract a credit card without changing bank since the entity from which we request the card will be able to direct the payments to the account that we provide, whatever its entity. These are the ones that currently work best:
Wizink Gold Credit Card - Up to 10,000 US dollars without changing banks with the free and flexible Wizink card
The Wizink Gold credit card offers multiple advantages to customers. The application process is very simple and it is not necessary to open a new checking account or change banks . In addition, it has no cost , we can get a maximum of 10,000 US dollars and it also has great flexibility in payment.
- Up to 10,000 US dollars without changing banks . There is the possibility of requesting a temporary or permanent increase in the amount
- The Wizink Gold card is completely free and has no annual fee
- It is possible to make the payment in the same month or through a fixed monthly fee
- Various discounts on events, purchases, tickets and access to special offers and promotions
- Purchase insurance from € 30 during the following 90 days in case of theft or damage of the purchased goods
- Many free insurance such as accident, travel assistance until repatriation or medical expenses abroad
The Evo Finance Classic card offers credit up to 5000 US dollars without having to direct the payroll, it does not require having to open a checking account at your bank and the entire process is carried out through its website. The card does not have a maintenance fee and to withdraw cash we have more than 1 million ATMs .
- Maximum credit available $ 5,000 with payment facilities
- Allows transfer to the checking account up to 80% of the credit limit granted
- It is not necessary to change banks or direct payroll
- 1% refund of total purchases
- Multiple discounts on purchases, free insurance and points program
Obsidiana credit card [Now it is BankinterCard] - Get up to 5,000 US dollars quickly and without changing banks
Under the name of Obsidiana Bankinter (BankinterCard) it offers us a range of credit cards at zero cost that will allow us to obtain up to a maximum of 5,000 US dollars and with the possibility of splitting the payment into monthly installments .
- Card without annual maintenance fee
- Multiple additional associated services such as free accident and travel assistance insurance , and payment protection plan
- Different types of cards (Visa Gold, MasterCard Platinum, Visa Vodafone, Visa BP, Mastercard Línea Directa, ... etc.) in which the maximum is $ 5,000
- Two types of monthly payment methods: fixed amount or percentage of the balance .
- It allows us to make a cash transfer to our account and thus obtain the liquid money
- Without changing banks and with 5% savings on deferred purchases
Bancopopular-e credit card [Now it's WiZink] - Totally free with cash and with flexibility in payments
With the Popular-e Card (WiZink) we can obtain up to 10,000 US dollars , obviously it will depend on our economic level, with a lot of associated services totally free and the possibility of quickly withdrawing money in cash.
- It's a free credit card with no annual maintenance fee
- It has different associated insurance such as travel assistance and purchase protection
- It is possible to postpone the collection of direct debits or our purchases to 3, 6 or 12 months
- We can transfer cash to our account and even through HalCash
- No need to open an account at Banco Popular and they offer discounts in many establishments
Through the Avantcard Visa or Mastercard (Evo Finance) credit cards we will have a credit line of a maximum of 5,000 US dollars that we can return in the modalities of a single payment at the end of the period (without interest) or deferred payment (19,21 % TIN).
- Different free cards: Visa (Classic, Gold, Platinum) and Mastercard (Classic, Gold)
- Three free insurances: purchase protection insurance, accident insurance with 24-hour assistance and travel assistance insurance
- They will return 1% of the purchases we make and we will accumulate points to obtain gifts
- PuenteCash service that offers us the possibility of having cash
- Associated with our usual account, or what is the same, without changing banks
The Barclaycard Visa (WiZink) returns 1% of all purchases you make regardless of the establishment where you make them. It also has anti-fraud insurance, online shopping insurance and allows you to defer payment for up to two months without a surcharge .
- The cost of the card is free
- The one available will depend on your financial solvency but the maximum is $ 5,000
- You can postpone your purchases for up to 59 days without surcharges and the interest for the deferred payment is 26.70% APR
- The fees for deferred payment range from 7.5 US dollars per month or 3% of the total purchases made
- It is not necessary to change banks and they return 1% of your purchases
The Citi Oro Citibank Card (WiZink) is a free card that allows us to save on our purchases between 10 and 30% , only in the established establishments, and will allow you to defer your payments from a minimum of € 18 per month. It is not necessary to change banks and it also comes with accident insurance and 24-hour travel assistance, purchase protection insurance and online shopping insurance.
- The annual fee is free every year
- The maximum available is $ 10,000 although we assume that it will depend on your income and financial capacity
- They have a promotion of $ 25 gift when using it for the first time
- Interest, or APR, is 27.24%
- Without changing banks and without having to open an account at Citibank
Credit card requirements
Although credit cards are a very easy financial product to obtain , to have access to a card requires a prior solvency study by the bank, which causes us to have to wait for a response from the entity.
In general, the requirements that most banks that issue credit cards agree on are the following:
- Comply with the minimum age required by the bank to which we go,
- Present our valid identification documentation,
- Have fixed residence in the United States,
- Justify fixed income that demonstrate our solvency capacity.
Credit cards associated with a payroll account
If we receive stable income, through a payroll or some other alternative source of income, we can acquire a credit card through a direct debit payroll account with excellent conditions:
In general, our checking accounts usually have associated debit cards that are registered at the same time we contract the checking account. But every day more entities also offer us the credit card when opening the account and sometimes it is even part of the account requirements.
This type of credit card offers us great advantages , among which we find the possibility of postponing the payment of our purchases for up to 18 months , or benefiting from discount programs at certain gas stations or shops.
Although the advantage that we value the most is the opportunity offered by some entities to get a credit card with no annual maintenance fee .
In any case, it will depend on our circumstances that we are interested, or not, in requesting this type of card.
Selfbank offers us two products: the gold visa and the classic visa . The Selfbank credit card is completely free and without commissions if we direct the payroll to the Selfbank account or if a transfer of $ 800 is made for at least 2 consecutive months . Cash can be transferred to the checking account at a cost of 4% of the amount transferred.
- Free Selfbank visa card without commissions if we direct the payroll
- Possibility of withdrawing money at any Caixa Bank ATM in United States
- Payments can be deferred or pay for purchases month by month
- Request for the card online through its website
- Be of legal age and have tax residence in United States
- The card includes the Self Protect service against any operation not carried out by the holder.
Openbank's Open Credit Card is a good option to solve problems or unforeseen events. We must say that to apply for the card it is necessary to open a current account at Open Bank and the card can be free if we direct a payroll or pension that exceeds 900 US dollars . The maximum money available is 6,000 US dollars and it can be paid month by month or with a fixed or variable fee.
- The maximum credit available is $ 6,000
- It can be returned month by month or pay a fixed or variable fee
- Free card if we direct the payroll or pension and it exceeds 900 US dollars
- To obtain the Open Credit card it is necessary to open a checking account at Open Bank
- Flexibility in payment , purchases can be postponed
Free credit cards
When deciding which credit card to hire, one of the factors to take into account is its cost . Therefore, before deciding which card we are going to hire, it is recommended to compare and analyze what type of expenses apply:
Commissions for opening, maintaining or withdrawing cash are the most common .
However, due to increased competition and the high supply of cards in the market, it is becoming easier to contract plastics of all modalities (debit, credit and prepaid) without issuance fees and without maintenance fees or, whatever it's the same, free.
To get a free card, normally the bank will ask us to fulfill some type of connection .
As we can see, the less costs they apply to us, the better the financing conditions will be, and the more we will be interested in hiring that card.
At present we have the opportunity to find different types of free credit card, whether we decide to direct our income to the bank that issues our card, or if we prefer to choose a credit card that offers us better conditions in another entity different from our own. Bank.
Therefore, we will find a great offer of credit cards with advantageous conditions that we have to compare before deciding what type of card is best for us.
This type of card known as "Revolving", is a type of financial product marketed as a credit card that has a lot in common with a pre-granted loan .
It is a card that allows us to have a limit amount previously agreed with the financial company, with which we can re-use the money granted automatically , as we pay off our debt.
Regarding the type of refund that it allows, it is a recurring payment through a fixed monthly fee without an end date, until we manage to amortize the doubt contracted .
And it is that the very characteristics of this card, both due to the conditions of its return, and the high interest rates that apply, have turned this type of financing into a trap for many consumers, who are unable to pay off their debt.
That is why revolving cards have led to endless claims for abusive interest .
And it is that after ruling 149/2020 of the Supreme Court , justice has been in favor of consumers making it possible for us to recover the money that belongs to us if necessary.
Advantages and disadvantages of credit cards
Although requesting a credit card that allows us to have a financing line always within our reach, before processing our application, it is advisable that we compare its advantages and disadvantages to avoid making decisions without analyzing all its aspects .
- Immediate money availability
- They include free insurance
- Discounts and bonuses
- Debt risk
- High interest
- Associated commissions
What happens if I don't pay my credit card?
If we are late in paying our credit card fee, we will have to assume the payment of interest as a surcharge , accumulated during the period of time that elapses until we catch up and face our debt.
However, when we do not assume the payment of our card fee, the banking entities will claim the payment of the debt by placing the timely claim in the hands of legal advisors, that is, they will activate the legal means to claim the payment of the same.
In addition, our data will be recorded in the delinquent files of Credit Checker or Rai among others.