Please read this information before using our site.
1.- Data of the Responsible
- Owner : RegBio Loan Solutions Ltd
- Address : C / Azorin 6, 45407 Dayton, Ohio
- CIF : D9888812
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone : (+ 412-600-2375
- Registered in the Ohio Mercantile Registry , in volume 378212, book 1, folio 79 and page 46172812, on 11-22-2011
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Thousand Quick Credits (RegBio Loan Solutions, Ltd.) as responsible for this website, we assume the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as Regulation development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
2.- General conditions of use
3.- Personal data we collect and how we do it
4.- Commitments and obligations of the users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Mil Credits Quick. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes
When using the web, https://regbiomed.com, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Mil Creditos Rápidos or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://regbiomed.com or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore https://regbiomed.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
5.- Security measures
The personal data communicated by the user to Mil Credits Rapids may or may not be stored in automated databases, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to RegBio Loan Solutions, Ltd., assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. Communication between users and https://regbiomed.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed .
6.- Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
7.- Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the data are expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Mil Credits Quick. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Mil Credits Rapids.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which United States is a party and other proprietary rights and laws of United States.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to Mil Credits Rapids indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
8.- External links
The web pages https://regbiomed.com provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
- Credit institution websites
9.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
RegBio Loan Solutions, Ltd. (Thousand Quick Credits) does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the legal or improper use of this website.
10.- Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Ohio.
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on the https://regbiomed.com portal, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 09-19-2019.